Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G Tower Help

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G Tower Help
From: "Chuck Hogg" <Chuck@shelbybb.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:14:44 -0400
The tower has been standing almost 3 years.  The previous owners climbed
it.  I'm meeting with the land owner Monday to remove the tower and
relocate it to a different part of the property, and do it right.  I've
built other 25g towers, and when I found this one we were a bit shocked
to say the least.  Nobody on my crew is climbing it.

I was essentially at wits end hoping that there was some type of
justification for the way it was constructed.  I realize now that these
idiots that put this tower in place have no concept of construction or
safety.  Luckily, this is the only tower of its kind in the purchase.

Regards,
Chuck Hogg
Shelby Broadband
502-722-9292