[TowerTalk] Connector Installation Guide

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connector Installation Guide
From: Stephen Davis <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:32:39 -0400
Hi all,

In further discussion of RF Industries connectors, solder or crimps, die sizing
and conductor strip lengths, the following
may be useful to you.  Also, these die sizes and dimensions often will be the
same for connectors other than RFI's, but if any doubt, a double check usually
can be found on the other mfr. web sites, such as Amphenol, Kings, etc. (we
also carry Amphenol).

See the "RFI Assembly Guide"   on our site at:

http://www.davisrf.com/articles/index.php

By the way, I am looking for interesting RF tech and ham web sites to note as
"Interesting Links" on our DavisRF.com site. Also any RF commercial interesting
sites...if you have one or a few favorite sites, would greatly appreciate any
referrals to same.   Been years since we updated our link page, and it  is
sorely lacking now.    This request might best be responded directly to me vs.
a TT posted topic, but use your judgement, and Steve's guideline.

Cheers, 73,  Steve, K1PEK     cc:  Steve, K7LXC

Davis RF Company
Davis-Orion Marine Cable
 -Electronic Wire, Cable
 -Cable Design Engineering
 -RF Coaxial Cable Connectors and
        Telecom Parts
A Division of Orion Wire Company, Inc.
www.DavisRF.com

Main office, NH:   Tel:  1-800-DAVIS RF   (800-328-4773)
Steve Davis, Direct line, MA Branch:  1-978-369-1738    sdavis@DavisRF.com