Re: [TowerTalk] Adivce Using Irrigation Pipe

To: Gene Fuller <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Adivce Using Irrigation Pipe
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 00:58:39 -0400

Gene Fuller wrote:
> Hi Phil -
>
> Just a suggestion you might want to loolk into - Evergreen trees have had a
> reputation of having an adverse affect on the operation of verticals. You

Just delay for a couple of years. The advance of the pine beetle should
take care of any of those problems.
Just about every pine/spruce around here in Central Michigan is either
dead, dying, or look like they should be put out of their misery.  We
had a whole row of them about 4' high across the North side of the
property when we moved here.  They are now close to 40' to 60' or more,
but about the bottom half is nigh onto dead and they look like...
well... not that great. My neighbors across the road had a good stand of
60 to 80 footers in their yards.All are gone from the one yard and the
other only has 4 left of which one isn't going to make it this year.

73

Roger (K8RI)