Re: [TowerTalk] Taco DMX install instructions (same as Delhi)

To: "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Taco DMX install instructions (same as Delhi)
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 18:44:36 -0300
Thank you Kevin !

I thought I surfed to the end of the internet, but sure didn't find that
doc.

Much appreciated !

I have a split washer, not the star washer as per the diagram, so I will
endeavour to get some of those before re-erecting anything.

73 de Mike VE9 Antenna Antenna

Mike, Coreen & Corey Smith
699 Rte 616 Keswick Ridge
NB