Re: [TowerTalk] C3i Still in Business ?

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C3i Still in Business ?
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 04:53:26 -0000
Let me splain myself especially to those who sent me private responses. No
I'm not stupid. The only C3 type antennas I'm familiar with come from Force
12(or whoever they are today). They make C3E, C3S, C3SS, etc etc. Dick,
W1KSZ, asked about a C3i without any other clue so I sent the Force 12(or
whatever they are today) link to him. Dick also added "" Are they still a
viable company ?  "".
Since Force 12(or whatever they are today) has gone through 3 owners in less
than 2 years Dick, W1KSZ, may very well have been referring to them.
That's my story and I'm stickin to it.
Very Best 73

MAL
N7MAL