Re: [TowerTalk] Shack ground

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shack ground
From: Joe - WDØM <wd0m@wd0m.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 07:56:26 -0600
Similar experience here when lightning hit the tower last year causing
about $7000 in damage, all to computer (wired to the router), HDTV
(telephone connection required by Dish), Bose stereo system (wired to
the HDTV), telephone answering machine, and a few other devices in the
house.  No ham gear was damaged.  I now have completely wireless
computer systems and telephones.

73,

Joe
WDØM