[TowerTalk] LMR-900-UF

To: jim.thomas@telus.net
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR-900-UF
From: Stephen Davis <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 12:50:19 -0400
Hi Jim,

LMR 900 UF is no longer (if ever, I don't recall).

If you let me know what your application is, the length, freqcy, power,ambient,
 etc. I can suggest possible alternatives that are high performance and
quality, at the least expensive.  I am a cable design engineer and started
DAVIS RF Co. 23 years ago.  We sell a lot of LMR 400 as well and have great
pricing on it.

If I can ever be of help, just let me know.

Thanks to Jim Miller, K4SQR,  for suggesting we get our heads together.

Regards,   Steve,  K1PEK

Please include all email history in responses until your inquiry or order is
completed

Davis RF Company
Davis-Orion Marine Cable
 -Electronic Wire, Cable
 -Cable Design Engineering
 -RF Coaxial Cable Connectors and
        Telecom Parts
A Division of Orion Wire Company, Inc.
www.DavisRF.com

Main office, NH:   Tel:  1-800-DAVIS RF   (800-328-4773)
Steve Davis, Direct line, MA Branch:  1-978-369-1738    sdavis@DavisRF.com

Begin forwarded message: