Re: [TowerTalk] Log-cell VHF Yagi-Uda design help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Log-cell VHF Yagi-Uda design help
From: "Steve, W3AHL" <w3ahl@att.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 22:25:41 -0400
I haven't seen a dedicated log-cell yagi program, but a good reference on the
subject the is L. B. Cebik's LPDA Notes Volume 2. It has six chapters on the
subject, and uses EZNEC models to explore the design.  It is available from
www.antennex.com for $22.95 for a downloadable pdf, or more for a book.

I have volumes 1 & 3 and they are good.  I have only browsed volume 2 and
haven't modeled any log-cell yagis yet.

Steve, W3AHL