Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing 20 M Vertical help...

To: AA6DX - Mark <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing 20 M Vertical help...
From: "Jack/W6NF" <vhfplus@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:31:13 -0700
More important than gain is front-to-back ratio. Yesterday, during the SSB
NAQP, the f/b of my 2-element system on 40 was *very* evident. I am using
the much-maligned Christman feed and find a minimum f/b of 20db. A fluke or
serindipidy? Maybe, but it works well for me.

73,

Jack, W6NF
Silver Springs, NV
DM09ji