Re: [TowerTalk] was Divining rods, now statistics

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] was Divining rods, now statistics
From: "Frosty" <frosty1@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 09:28:04 -0500
No Peter,
I under stand how it all works. But I have to often seen Statistics used to
misrepresent the facts.
As a school teacher who taught electronics I know that if the correct
information is used it is a great thing.
But often it is not done with the correct information but with what someone
wants to use to give
what they want to present to folks. So It can go both ways. Good and Bad.

Charles F. Frost
Frosty K5LBU
frosty1@pdq.net