Re: [TowerTalk] was Divining rods, now statistics

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] was Divining rods, now statistics
From: Mirko S57AD <miroslav.sibilja@amis.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 20:00:29 +0200
  In water-supply company where I worked, plumbers used divining rod
regularly. I tried it and it does work, not just for water pipes but
also for power cables, etc... It works as well for big rotten tree
branch dug some 6 ft deep when I tried to locate old, abandoned water
pipe in my backyard ;)

Na 9/1/2010 7:50 PM, Andy je pisal: