Re: [TowerTalk] Spacing of vertical antenna from existing tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Spacing of vertical antenna from existing tower
From: "Allen R. Brier" <n5xz@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 12:36:16 -0500
A couple of follow up questions: What would be the effects of close spacing
to the existing tower and what would be the minimum spacing from it. Also,
what would be the effect of a metal barn spaced closely to the tower, and
will it be a problem if the barn is in a direction not normally used (in
this case south west of the tower). The barn is currently NOT grounded.
Note, I can provide a pdf layout of the property for review.

Allen Brier N5XZ / KL5DX
1515 Windloch Lane
Richmond, TX 77406-2533
281-342-1882