Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Protection Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Protection Question
From: "D Calder" <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 07:23:53 -0400
I have mine mounted outside the shack directly on a BUSS bar going to the
ground ring. (Which is also tied into the tower ring)
I also have BUSS bars at the bottom of each tower with ground kits on all
coax going to the common ring.

This is how we do cell sites and we take hits each day in Florida and
survive.

73 Dave
n4zkf