[TowerTalk] another Lightning Protection Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] another Lightning Protection Question
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:29:33 -0400
The tower is 130 feet from the house, the cables coming down from the
crank up, off the tower into a cabinet where the different
polyphasers are affixed to the bussbar & ground lines to the 9 ground
rods on radials,,,,

my question :  at he house i have redundant polyphasers ( already own
them )...on another set of 5 ground rods at the house...    would you
think it makes much difference whether the protection devices(
assuming an induced wave) need to be outside... this stuff is going
in this week ,,,I was just thinking of putting the second set
inside,,,, the wall is cement board.......shouldn't burn"

tnx

bill /     new to 3 land