[TowerTalk] 80-m. Inverted Vee vs. Dipole Performance

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80-m. Inverted Vee vs. Dipole Performance
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:43:18 EDT

Agreed!

That is why in my original post I specifically asked for people to share
A/B comparisons!

I thank: Rick-N6RK and Tom-VE3CX for sharing excellent A/B  comparison
results on the subject!

Real life A/B comparisons is a great way (perhaps the best way) to
determine antenna performance.

73,
Dick- K9OM/9

In a message dated 9/15/2010 12:25:14 PM Central Daylight Time,