Re: [TowerTalk] Crimped PL-259's

To: "Ryan Jairam" <rjairam@gmail.com>, "Kenneth Goodwin" <krgoodwin@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimped PL-259's
From: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@mozarks.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:45:53 -0500
Wow.   So I should return all these commercial two way radios
I deal with that have SO-239 connectors on them for use with
PL-259's to the manufacturers as being defective?

Icom, Kenwood, etc use them all the time, in their commercial products.
Hardly
a small portion of the market.  Although I cannot say for sure about MA/Com,
pretty much any other LMR manufacturer other than Motorola uses them still.

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!