Re: [TowerTalk] Remote control of elevation/lowering

To: "Mickey Baker" <fishflorida@gmail.com>, "Fred Serota" <fserota@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remote control of elevation/lowering
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:25:28 -0400
I saw on some guy's QRZ page his lowering method. He had an outside camera
monitoring his crankup tower. The camera output went through an A/B switch
to his pc monitor, so that he could monitor the tower for any problems while
he was lowering and raising his tower from the shack and then switch the
monitor back to his pc.

Maybe something to think about as these types of cameras are readily
available now.

Mark N1UK