Re: [TowerTalk] Building permit Wichita Kansas

To: "'K0DAN'" <k0dan@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Building permit Wichita Kansas
From: "Jeff Draughn" <jdraughn1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:32:42 -0500
Thanks for taking the time to answer. I've been reading some of what I think
covers my install
online and it's pretty involved in that I need to keep looking up
definitions so I understand
what's required. It's like learning a different language hihi. Hopefully it
will go smooth. As you said
I'm taking my time and making sure I understand it before I go starting
anything. I've still got a lot
of reading to do to fully understand it.

I know there's probably a good reason for most of it but it still amazes me
that there seems to be so much emphasis
on height when I've got trees in my neighborhood much higher that my tower
will ever be and most folks don't ever
do any maintenance on those. Street lights don't seem to count even though
they would hit the houses if they feel.
But that's the way it is and I know I have to work within their rules. So
that's what I'll do.
Thanks again for the info.

73,
Jeff