Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing Coax Connector

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing Coax Connector
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 12:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
I was trying  to answer the original post , but hide from me,

What i do is is look for  weatherproof kits for hardline  cheap on Ebay, some
of
those are in the grounding kits or weather proof kits  from different brands

those are complete with tape and plenty of stuff

Andrew, commscope, LMR , etc.

Just keep and eye or google this words

Connector / Splice
Weatherproofing Kitgood luck and good seal

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073