[TowerTalk] HY-Gain rotor/antenna replacement parts list available.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HY-Gain rotor/antenna replacement parts list available.
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:43:37 -0500
I went to the Stone Mountain Hamfest and picked up all sorts of MFJ
Enterprises Literature.  One piece is The Hy-Gain Rotator and Antenna
Replacement Parts List.  This is one page long (two columns).  Parts for all
the rotors and most beams.

They provide a number (800-973-6572) for parts not listed.

You can use the number or their e-mail hygain@mfjenterprises.com to ask for
your copy.
Ask for rev. 091021.

I had a long chat with Steve Pan (Mr. Amp at MFJ).  Great display with all
the amps and rotors down to the TV types.

Dave K4JRB