Re: [TowerTalk] Ball of radials??

To: Ron W8RJL <youngron@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ball of radials??
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:37:56 -0600
Most definitely spread out and as symmetrically as possible. They are the
other half of the vertical and the more symmetrical the more likely your
signal will be the same (discounting for near-field objects, metals, wires,
etc.).

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Green cars, slow boats, big dogs, old trucks, little radios, and summers off
to write