[TowerTalk] Upside down rotor THANKS

To: 'Towertalk' <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Upside down rotor THANKS
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 21:31:04 -0600
Thanks to all who answered the call for info on the above subject. It
sounds like I could use just about any rotor upside down as long as it
is out of the weather and was protected from filling up with water. The
rotor I was actually trying to remember was the Alliance U-100. It was
the TV rotor that allowed the antenna mast to run all the way through
the rotor. This will allow me to hang the rotor from the truss in the
attic and know which way it is actually pointed opposed to remembering
that that rotor is backwards.

Thanks again
Phil
N9LAH