Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ Purchases Hy-Gain Lincoln, NE

To: "'Michael Tope'" <W4EF@dellroy.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ Purchases Hy-Gain Lincoln, NE
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:05:44 -0800
Well that's an embarrassing question: -) I think I may remember.

Go to General mode and keep the "Select Button" pushed for a few seconds and
all or some of the LED's will come on depending on what options been
selected in the past.  Then use the increment/decrement keys to make the
driven longer or shorter.  You will see a couple of zeros in the top right
corner change e.g. +04 or -04, right now it should show +00.

Remember this adds or subtracts on all bands, so only works if the antenna
is off on all bands.

Just hit Select for a couple of seconds again to store and return to general
mode.

Mike