Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Incident Joke

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Incident Joke
From: "Tommy Alderman" <aldermant@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:49:43 -0500
Yes - I think I recall what you are talking about, but I think it was a
brick layer who was working up high and he was trying to describe to his
insurance company everything that went wrong as he was falling and then as
he was jerked back up the side of the building? That was very funny.
Unfortunately I don't have a copy of it any longer.

Tom - W4BQF