Re: [TowerTalk] Four Square Array: effect of placing tower with yagi etc

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Four Square Array: effect of placing tower with yagi etc in c...
From: Dan Hearn <n5ardxcc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:19:01 -0800
The 3rd edition of ON4UN's Low band DXing shows on pages 11-78 and 11-79  4
square antennas supported by a single tower in the middle which supports
higher band Yagis. In fact, I believe in 15-4 under antennas at ON4UN a
single tower supports a 4 square with a single radial for each vertical
wire. Certainly not an ideal radial situation but apparently it works. I
think we have all worked John on 80m.

73, Dan, N5AR