Re: [TowerTalk] 1980s Cushcraft A4

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, <mikflathead@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 1980s Cushcraft A4
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 09:43:28 -0800
The 1988 manual consists of 8 pages. View B on page 4 shows the boom
clamping. There is a 10 inch fiberglass insulator insert 1" diameter
(item95) , a formed alumninum bracket (item 156) used between the boom and
the driven element, and a stainless steel ubolt (item405) to clamp them
together in the two holes.

These are probably available from Cushcraft?

BTW I replaced this antenna with the Steppir Monstr so it is for sale.

k7puc