Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Base for Rohn SSV

To: "Kenneth Goodwin" <krgoodwin@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Base for Rohn SSV
From: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@mozarks.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 09:57:20 -0600
Self Supporters do fall, and it is not uncommon.

A few BIG ones include,

Missouri State Highway Patrol, Willow Springs troop G.
American Telephone and Telegraph Long Lines, Bloomfield MO
American Telephone and Telegraph Long Lines, Huntsville AR

Thats just a few "spectactular" events, smaller ones like Seymour MO,
SSV next to hwy 60, at the tire shop, Howell County Missouri at the Jail,
happen all the time.

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!