Re: [TowerTalk] New Tower Old Base

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New Tower Old Base
From: Paul_group <paul_group@greenrover.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:31:26 +0000
On 10/02/2011 13:53, pc2a@pi4cc.nl wrote:
> Richard Zalewski schreef:
>> I will be upgrading my tower and will be using my existing base.  This will
>> require drilling the existing concrete base and epoxing in some new bolts.
>> I would be interested in exchanging some emails with someone who has done
>> this.

Been using them for years, holding up masts on top of buildings, railway
overhead line gantries and all manner of structures.

Take professional advice on the correct type to use - hilti are a very
good supplier.

My 80' is attached to the block with them and I sleep soundly at night....

--
73 de Paul GW8IZR IO73TI
http://www.gw8izr.com