Re: [TowerTalk] New Tower Old Base

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New Tower Old Base
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:50:30 -0800
All the numbers are in the 589 "Structural Analysis Report" 12/15/2010.
Leave out whatever you like AYOR.  That's what makes lawyers rich.

Do not presume there are big safety margins in this design for the given
wind spec.  My read of the calcs would indicate otherwise.  (nothing
like 2 to 4x of a bridge, more like an airplane 1.3 to 1.5x).

Grant KZ1W