Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp-on PL259 et al

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp-on PL259 et al
From: Les Kalmus <w2lk@bk-lk.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:45:57 -0500
  Peter,

I use crimp connectors a lot and have not had any problems like this.
I looks like the crimp was not tight enough which is most likely from
either the wrong die, not enough pressure or crimping too far behind the
head of the connector.
I can bring the crimper I use to the next meeting for you to take a look
at if you like.

Les W2LK