Re: [TowerTalk] Tower for a DB36

To: damon stewart <wsmc551@gmail.com>, Al Williams <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower for a DB36
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 00:06:49 -0600
Hi all,
Am I wrong, or does it seem to me that the perception of strength won't
matter to an insurance adjuster settling a liability claim?

If the LM's data is superior, I'd go with that. I doubt that if there is a
difference, it's going to be a deal-breaker for a DB36 and this way, YOUR
insurance company can lay blame on Tashjian, on the remote chance a claim
occurs.

But if you specifically selected a tower of lesser stated capability on the
basis of a perception, YOU could be the weak link in any claim.

Is this a subset of the K7LXC prime directive? It seems to me that if you
can demonstrate that you selected the best tower based on available data,
you have taken the reasonable steps to shield yourself from liability.

73, kelly
ve4xt