Re: [TowerTalk] OR-2800PX Point and Shoot?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OR-2800PX Point and Shoot?
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:28:51 -0800
Actually the M2 controller already has a point and shoot capability. It is
just exceedingly cumbersome to use? One has to remember the proper sequence
of buttons to get to a menu that allows one to select the desired "point"
desired; and also remember what the numbers 1 to 10 correspond to, i.e. the
"point/degrees" that the controller will send the rotator to!

k7puc