Re: [TowerTalk] Heat shrink Tubing

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heat shrink Tubing
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:24:20 -0500
+1 on buyheatshrink.com. I've purchased thousands of dollars worth of
shrink tube from them (for commercial installs) and have been happy with
the quality, service, and value - their tubing runs about half of what
3M costs. For connectors I buy the 3 to 1 "dual wall" medium wall black.
The "dual wall" refers to the adhesive lining.

-Steve K8LX