Re: [TowerTalk] Heat shrink Tubing

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heat shrink Tubing
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:02:59 -0800
"Adhesive lined" heat shrink is available from lots of sources - Mouser,
Digi-Key, even West Marine.

http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=adhesive+lined+heat

http://onlinecatalog.digikey.com/WebProject.asp?CodeId=7.4.4.18&pagelabel=2454#

http://catalogs.westmarine.com/WebProject.asp?CodeId=7.4.4.7&bookcode=wma11flx&pagelabel=423#

I find that 1/2" fits solder PL259, for crimp and N's you may need 5/8"
which is hard to find, but a high "shrink ratio" 3/4" should work.

Buy an assortment and experiment!

Grant   KZ1W