Re: [TowerTalk] Sorry to bring up an oldie - Mast Material

To: Dave Hachadorian <k6ll@arrl.net>, Towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sorry to bring up an oldie - Mast Material
From: Rick Scott <w7psk@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:22:27 -0800 (PST)
Ive looked at the program and Ive used it, Im just answering questions on the
Reflector and trying to come
up with Best Material to be up there and best price.

I originally said it would be 2 to 3 feet above.  the MAST would extend 4 feet
above

Here is the original

> element beam and nothing else will  go on the mast.  I would
> like to get 8ft as that will give me 4ft above  the tower, I can
> put the antenna
> at 2 - 3 feet and be  ok.

Sorry you want to give up, I didnt think it would cause such a headache for
you.

Oh well Enjoy