Re: [TowerTalk] RE...I.C.E

To: "'Doug Turnbull'" <turnbull@net1.ie>, "'EZ Rhino'" <ezrhino@fastmovers.biz>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RE...I.C.E
From: "Mike Shelby" <mshelby@softgoals.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:44:51 -0700
This is a bummer, really sorry to here about Mike.

I just ordered a 402X BCB Interference Filter. Being ICE was a one man
business, it's not likely that I will every see my BCB filter. Any
suggestion on where to find a comparable and 'reasonably' priced replacement
product? This is a highpass filter that rejects all signals below 1.8 MHz.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike - W7RIS