Re: [TowerTalk] RE...I.C.E

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RE...I.C.E
From: Greg <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:24:39 -0700
Hi Jim.  I may have misunderstood but I thought the person was looking for
RX filters to block broadcast signals below 1.8 MHz.  There are plots on
Jack's website with the specifics but they are not designed for
transmitting....only for receive.  You can get them assembled and tested or
as kits too.

73
Greg