[TowerTalk] TicRing Truss Kit

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TicRing Truss Kit
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:31:48 -0300
Hello,

what´s the truss kit of the Tic Ring rotor for?

I asked at Ticgen about a tic ring rotor, and they asked me if I need the
truss kit, and really I don´t know. I think they must know better than me.

So I will appreciate if anyone that have a Tic Ring rotor can clarify me the
use of the truss kit, if it´s important or not?

I´m afraid that because it´s a long piece, they want to avoid shipping it.
But I want to do the best installation of a tic ring, so I want to know if
it´s good to install it without the truss kit.

Thanks in advance

73,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W