Re: [TowerTalk] Dang! Tower Problems

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dang! Tower Problems
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 19:35:16 -0400
I have seen two AN Wireless towers in Aruba and they appear to be very well
made.  It is very unfortunate that you may not be able to purchase one,
especially after digging the foundation.  Have you tried calling Dan to find
out when they may resume selling these.  Another good option may be a Rohn
SSV tower.

GL,
John KK9A