[TowerTalk] TET Real Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, <DX-IS@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TET Real Tower
From: "Frosty" <frosty1@pdq.net>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 13:02:10 -0500
I need some help and I am sure that someone out in the DX/Tower World can help.

I have acquired a TET REAL TOWER model 35A. It is missing some parts that are
important
to get it put together. I am planning on taking this over to Lesotho(7P8) to
put a Beam on.

I need a real photo or drawing with size and hole locations for the following
missing parts. Or if some one has
 these parts just laying around I would like to buy them.

I need the 4 Flange angle and the flange plates. I have a simple set of
drawings for this little tower if there
is a better on sure would like to have a copy.

I need to take this over in August this year. So please look and see if you can
help me.

Charles F. Frost
Frosty K5LBU/7P8CF/A25CF
frosty1@pdq.net