[TowerTalk] Tower Permit for Los Angeles County?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Permit for Los Angeles County?
From: Damon Stewart <wsmc551@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 08:52:55 -0700
Hello everyone,

I live in the unincorporated area of Lake Hughes in Los Angeles
County.   I found the municipal code "Part 13 AMATEUR RADIO ANTENNAS" here,
http://search.municode.com/html/16274/_DATA/TITLE22/Chapter_22_52_GENERAL_REGULATI.html#149

I wish to install a new LM-470 that from what I read in the municipal
code meets "Development standards".  Whats not clear is is what
paperwork has to be filled out or submited for amateur radio antenna
structures that DO meet "Development standards".

Is there anyone in LA county that has gone through this recently that
may be able to point me in the right direction?  I would like to have
the proper papwerwork handy when I show up at the Department of Regional
Planning (from what I understand this is where I start).

Thank you,
Damon Stewart, KJ7E