[TowerTalk] Slightly OT - antenna damage

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Slightly OT - antenna damage
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:41:50 -0400
While I was in Asia a tornado came through the yard and damaged three antennas
- two of the three antennas on the tower and one ground mounted. My insurance
company isn't exactly sure how to figure the damage and thought maybe an
electrician could look at the antennas. I am sure some readers have been
through this kind of thing and I was wondering how it was handled. by their
insurance company. Let's not clutter the forum with replies but if you have
experience and you are willing to share your experience I would appreciate an
off-forum note to w6nws [at] arrl.net.

Thanks

73, Larry  W6NWS