[TowerTalk] Hygain TH6/TH7 Trap Internal Spacers

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain TH6/TH7 Trap Internal Spacers
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:44:10 -0700 (PDT)
I'm am presently rebuilding a TH6 and have had to disassemble each trap due to
insect debris in the traps. I noticed that the plastic trap internal spacers
(I've heard them referred to as "spider spacers") are cracked and some of them
are broken. I purchased a kit of replacement plastic parts from MFJ/Hygain but
these spacers are not included and only contains the external plastic parts.

I have sent several Emails to MFJ/Hygain to see if these parts were available
for purchase but have not received any replies. I'm wondering if anyone out
there in radio land has ever been able to purchase these and even if they are
available at all.

Any info appreciated!

73, Stew K3ND