Re: [TowerTalk] QSL card in the hole before the concrete pour

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] QSL card in the hole before the concrete pour
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 00:48:37 -0500
When we sold our last house I tried to convince my XYL and her friend
that they had to bury St Joseph in the usual manner while naked.

They didn't buy it ;)

On 10/31/2011 6:17 PM, bob finger wrote:
> NO NO NO!  You must use a rare DX QSL card that absolutely cannot be
> replaced by any means.  To do otherwise your tower may fail in the wind,
> antennas will have no front to back and your coax will rot in the sun.
> Now if you are not a dx chaser, well then maybe a North Dakota qsl will
> do the same thing.  Its kinda like burying St. Joseph in the back yard
> to help sell your house.  You have to do it properly and you absolutely
> have to believe in the power of that qsl card. (for those that don't
> know St. Joseph must be buried with his head down and his face toward
> the house) 73 bob de w9ge
>
> Wes Attaway (N5WA) wrote:
>
>> I would cheat and throw in one that you have a duplicate of.

Gary K9GS

Check out K9NS on the web:  http://www.k9ns.com
Greater Milwaukee DX Association: http://www.gmdxa.org
Society of Midwest Contesters: http://www.w9smc.com