Re: [TowerTalk] Attaching utility box to tower face

To: Dick Dievendorff <dieven@comcast.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Attaching utility box to tower face
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 16:48:54 -0800 (PST)
Dick
Several way  , but  a simple is  to use  pieces of 1.5x 1.5 x 1/4 or 2x 2x 1/4

aluminum angle with the holes to fit the  u bolt,

  if your box is the same size that your tower side  cut 4 pieces of aluminum,
4 -6 inch in length   and bolt one face  to

the top and bottom of you box where your tower legs meet the box
DXE clamps or Cycle 24 U bolts can make it  to attach the box to your tower

This ide work for me to attach  several Hoffman aluminum boxes, plastic must
be
the same, I don't like to use the Z
to attach boxes, the best are the legs,
Another way is to use C Channel perforated , the one use for electric tubing
and
the related hardware, in case of small boxes
this is a  easy way, but maybe more expensive.

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073