[TowerTalk] I need a Tia/Eia Tower plumb method info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] I need a Tia/Eia Tower plumb method info
From: "Al Gray" <althewelder@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 06:27:35 -0800
I would like an excerpt from the Tia/Eia manual on their tower plumb method. I
use a total station-Transit. There was a statement from the tower Co. I do work
for that said "Set up at the base of the tower" That would be straight up and I
can't think this is actually what they meant. I can't find this on line and the
only source I seem to find wants to sell you a $700 paper copy.

Al