Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotors

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotors
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:46:20 -0600
The Yaesu controllers are EXTREMELY un-user-friendly and very hard to take
apart and service and also difficult to avoid causing collateral damage.
Jim's suggestion to avoid digging in there is wise...either live with the
dark controller, or if you must have it lit, then add some LED's in the
least-intrusive way possible. Those controllers are a nightmare!

73
k0dan