[TowerTalk] STAINLESS STEEL BOLT AND ALUMINIUM ROTATOR CASING PROBLEM.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] STAINLESS STEEL BOLT AND ALUMINIUM ROTATOR CASING PROBLEM.
From: "JOHN POWELL" <powell.john@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:49:21 +1300
Hi Fellow TTers,

I recently sold to a fellow club member a KR400 Rotator that was surplus to my
needs and hadn't been used for about 15 years. The electrical and mechanical
systems work OK. But the problem is removing the Stainless Steel bolts holding
the supplementary pipe extension clamps - they have become frozen. Any ideas
how to resolve the problem will be appreciated. The rotator has been sitting in
an interior environment since it's last use and having re-located our QTH the
XYL is keen to park her car in the double garage, presently taken up with Ham
gear, most now surplus to my needs.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions of assistance.

73
John Powell. ZL1BHQ