Re: [TowerTalk] Mast Binding in Rohn 25 Pointy-Top

To: "Steve Jones" <n6sj@earthlink.net>, <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mast Binding in Rohn 25 Pointy-Top
From: "Chuck" <w5pr@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 06:22:28 -0600
I feel sorry for you guys that have to put up with those nasty old Redwood
trees!  :-)

What kind of rotor is it?  Some types are more susceptible to binding.  Have
you tried momentarily reversing direction to free it?  I put oil in a R-25
top section before for that, but determined it was a quirk of the Ham-#
rotor.

Chuck W5PR