Re: [TowerTalk] preformed grips

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] preformed grips
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 07:56:18 -0500 (EST)
There can be a difference in grips everyone should be aware  of.  Even from
the same company not all grips that are 5/16 or any other  size are rated
the same.  Some made for the power companies are not  designed for longer
loads like ham radio towers.  I was told this by a rep  from PLP.  Check the
catalogue and you'll see.

Bill KH7XS/K4XS

In a message dated 11/21/2011 6:19:41 A.M. Greenwich Standard Time,